Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Anyone wanna buy a JR Charger??

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone wanna buy my JR supercharger kit? It is already installed of course, but if I could get a decent price out of it I would sell it and help someone install it too if they lived in VA, MD, DC, or maybe NJ or any other states close to where I live in Northern VA! Only problem is I don't know if I would be able to install my old manifold back on with all the cutting and splicing I did! Let's just say I wanna get a turbo!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lundgren's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,436
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you sure a turbo is worth the time and money at this point?

    You're not going to sell a used kit for more than 1500, and after you spend 3000 for a new kit, get the sc off and the new turbo kit on your in 5000+ with parts and labor.

    Is it worth that?

    ------------------
    Lundgren
    Lundgren's Integra Site
    My AllAdvantage Page

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know I am just depressed!

    Well, bud, tell me what I have to do to go 8 PSI at this point, I am going big time, but not for a while, and I need a little pick me up, I just need some new toys on my car bad! What would you reccommend, I have about 800 bucks to spend!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mrBurns's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 1999
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hey CROM,

    It will be OK! Wait until we get a chance to go for a drive after New Years, then you should feel better about things.


    ------------------
    Sammy
    s/c'd '94GSR

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Getting the boost controller working huh? I would really like to know how the hell you guys are doing it, but if it does come out, then I will want one badly.....I just hope it doesnt involve taking the old pulley off and putting a high psi one on(bleed off boost instead of build boost)....oh well, keep us posted!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member lundgren's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,436
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Send me the 800 dollars, and I'll have a kill story a day to pick you up with.


    .
    ..
    ...
    ....

    Actually, go get a J&S safeguard, you'll want one anyway, and it's easy to install, and makes a big difference. See the group buy center for info on that group buy.

    ------------------
    Lundgren
    Lundgren's Integra Site
    My AllAdvantage Page

  7. #7
    Silvino
    Guest Silvino's Avatar

    Post

    Correction CROM, you don't hear any detonation (which probably is happening here and there) and under harsh conditions, you can actually get detonation that ends up hurting something very badly, especially at 8 PSI.



    ------------------
    Silvino Orozco
    '97 Integra GS-R w/JRSC,JR Fuel pump, AEM Cold Air Intake, Powerstop rotors/Axxis Metal Master brake pads, A'PEXi Dunk Exhaust, J&S Safeguard unit


  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or maybe detonation is just a myth created by the government so that we will buy high octane fuel and things to prevent detonation. Ever think of that!!!!!!!!! wink

  9. #9
    Inactive Member lundgren's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,436
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shuuush.... this board's admin (VTeCno Geek) used to work for the fed. There may be a connection.

    ------------------
    Lundgren
    Lundgren's Integra Site
    My AllAdvantage Page

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew he was EVIL wink

    Hey Jeff, my password and stuff never worked for the group buy page, so just put me in for the J&S with a single monitor for around December 30th ok? Does the date mean when we will be ready to buy the unit, or is that a date you give Endyn to have a unit prepared by? Anyhooo, put my name down for 12/30

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •